Mini Chocolate Fountain
Looking for a creative party idea? This is it! Impress your family and friend with this stunning centerpiece: 3 – tier Mini Chocolate Fondue Fountain. This fountain features a 3-tier plastic tower with a beautiful stainless steel base. Simply pour melted white or dark chocolate into the base and turn it on. It will carry chocolate to the top of the tower where it flows down each tier, creating a beautiful display.
With this Chocolate Fondue Fountain, any event will have the feeling of a "catered affair" where guests can dip fresh strawberries, marshmallows, pretzels, cookies and other goodies into the delicious chocolate. What a delicious and fun way to enjoy mouth watering hot melted chocolate with your favorite fruits. Surely it will bring excitement for all special occasions such as birthday parties, family reunions, and holiday gatherings.
* Keep the chocolate warm, and keep it running through the fountain.
* A very impressive center piece for any party or gathering.
* Electric counter top appliance
* Easy to use and fun to watch
* Stainless steel and durable heat resistant plastic
* Reuse & recycle
* Also as a practical gift
* Dimension: Approx. 14.7cm diameter; approx. 22cm high
* Material: Stainless Steel & Durable Heat Resistant Plastic
* Color: Mainly red
* Separate heat and motor switches
* Gift Size (L x W x H): Approx. 15 * 15 * 22cm
* Input Voltage/: 230V 50Hz
* Power: 65W
* Weight: Approx. 811g
Benefits of Owning a Chocolate Fondue Fountain
* Can be set up ahead of time, freeing the hostess to visit with guests
* It makes a beautiful center piece on the table
* Both kids and adults love the uniqueness
* Guests can serve themselves as much as they want
* Making the house smell great
* Placed on a round table, guests can gather all around it, serving many people at a time
How to Use Chocolate Fondue Fountains :
1. Set the base of the chocolate fountain on the table where it will be set up. Test the plug to be sure that it will reach an outlet. Use an extension cord if necessary. Unplug the fountain until the setup is complete.
2. Screw the column or the auger into the base of the fountain. Slide the tiered cylinders over the auger piece until it firmly fits.
3. Melt the 4-5 pounds of chocolate in the microwave in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 20 seconds and stir the chocolate. Continue to heat in 20 second intervals until the chocolate is melted. Stir 1/2 cup vegetable oil into the chocolate.
4. Pour the melted chocolate into the chocolate fountain and follow the directions on your fountain to turn on.
5. Provide a tray of items to dip in to the chocolate fountain along with fondue forks and napkins.
Dipping Ideas for Chocolate Fondue Fountains:
* Sweet Treats: Toffee; Caramels; Rice Crispy Treats; Lady Fingers; Sugar Wafers; Chocolate Cookies; Peanut Butter Cookies; Graham Crackers; Cheesecake bites; Pound cake(may not be a best choice as they tend to break off or crumble easily); Marshmallows
* Fruits: Strawberries; Orange slices; Pineapple, fresh is best; Apple slices; Bananas; Cherries; Assorted dried fruits; Blackberries; Kiwi chunks; Blueberries; Mandarin orange slices
* Salty: All sorts of chips and crackers; Walnuts; Almonds; Cashews; Nut clusters; Macadamia Nuts; Assorted dried fruits; Pretzels; Brazilian Nuts; Peanuts
* Vegetable (Try with chocolate or ranch dressing): Sliced Jalapeno, or other pepper; Sliced cucumber; Celery; Sliced bell pepper; Carrots; Any other vegetable of choice.