Electronic Car Jack
While traveling or going for a picnic, you never know when your tire is going to go flat. If you own a car you should know how to use a car jack. Contrary to popular belief, it is not easy to use a general car jack. Using a manual car jack can be quite a dangerous thing to do.
Manual car jacks available in the market are very difficult to use and need lot of muscle power and skill to change the puncture tyre. Kawachi introduces types of car jacks which makes it convenient to change car tyre.
Press button controlled automatic jack allows to lift the car automatically hence no physical effort is required to change car tyres. You can change tyre by using automatic jack you just have to press the button and it will adjust accordingly without using your physical efforts your car will be lifted automatically.
♦ Lifting Capacity : 2ton
♦ Supply Voltage 12v
♦ Rated Current 15 Amps
♦ The Minimal Height 155mm
♦ Lifting Height 145 mm
♦ Adjusting Height 0-60mm
♦ Net Weight 3.600 kg
♦ Total Length : 180 mm
♦ External Dimension L x w x h(180 ix 110 x 150)
Please Note :
Car having clearance from the ground more than 350 mm are recommended to use 3 inch wooden block with the dimension more than that of the base of the jack.
How to use :
1) Plug the jako to the 12 volt socket provided in the car
2) Place the jako under the car, where the car jack is to be mounted (please refer the car manual for the exact place for placing the car jack)
3) Switch on the car
4) Start the UP button for increasing the height
5) After the sufficient height is achieved, remove the tyre
6) Replace the tyre with the new one
7) Use the LOWER ARROW button to reduce the car height
8) Let the jako get unscrewed, till it stops rotating and stops automatically
9) Unplug jako from 12 volts car plug from the car